Possibly Delayed until March?

dajogejr

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
They had a few commercials for Detroit 1-8-7 for the bolt.
Which, I watched on DVR and made sure to stop...rewind and play all the commercials while watching it w/ my GF. Funny...but almost incurred a personal injury.

I'll wait for the phone, no matter what...unless something better HTC is released.
I've tested 3 different blur phones, including their X...just not impressed at all.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
that is what is so maddening! im trying to understand why at the least a tweet or something hasnt been issued. i cant fathom the conversations that are going on with the upper brass and who would advise against releasing SOME info.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
They had a few commercials for Detroit 1-8-7 for the bolt.
Which, I watched on DVR and made sure to stop...rewind and play all the commercials while watching it w/ my GF. Funny...but almost incurred a personal injury.

I'll wait for the phone, no matter what...unless something better HTC is released.
I've tested 3 different blur phones, including their X...just not impressed at all.

yeah i have the x now and don't particularly care for it. even rooted with a different rom and deblurred it's still pretty buggy.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I sold off my DInc and still getting by on my backup flip phone. It really sucks, but I wanted to get the value while it was still high.

Regardless of apple or not, fake rumors about hardware etc, Verizon did tweet from their official page that it was coming sooner than expected. They set an expectation and it was after the iphone sales were sucking.

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I know it's only rumor, but I went to a local Verizon store in NYC this afternoon and was told the phone won't come till March due to the iPhone. I find this whole dilemma disappointing to be quite honest. I love Verizon and have always supported them when people discuss the best carriers, but this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not because they are delaying, but because they are trying to squeeze out every possible sale for an outdated 3G iPhone. It's nice to know that the phone we have all waited so long for will literally be old technology the day it is released. Good product release scheduling Verizon!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I know I'm a new user, but I am sick of hearing about all this speculation (and complaining/anger) over the release date... For crying out loud, Verizon hasn't said anything about the release date yet. I understand the Best Buy debacle, but there was never an official statement from Verizon about this phone. Everyone needs to chill out and have a little patience. [/rant]

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I know I'm a new user, but I am sick of hearing about all this speculation (and complaining/anger) over the release date... For crying out loud, Verizon hasn't said anything about the release date yet. I understand the Best Buy debacle, but there was never an official statement from Verizon about this phone. Everyone needs to chill out and have a little patience. [/rant]

wtf? why did you pick this thread? you just dont get it!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Dude, I have seen about 10 posts in the past 2 days where people are complaining about the release date... Why is it necessary to create ANOTHER topic?

Everyone needs to JUST calm down... It's a phone, not the second coming...

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
i dont either, but i have alot of hands on with them. been waiting to make the switch for months. but att has lacked android until recent.

an yes. i am the 2nd coming. at least a stunt double lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol