Thunderbolt Confirmed in this week's Best Buy Ad

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
it is astronomical to me how these large companies can be so profitable and make so much money with such incompetence. im sorry for beating a dead horse but this is crazy.

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm buying mines from verizon corporate store,which it's one near my house and one near my job,so Im good. I'm just hoping their not sold out by the time i get off work.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was going to $565 retail at Verizon?

your thinking of that $569 price in that PO that was supposed to be how much VZW pays for each unit not the customer but there was some speculation on how legitimate that was cuz i guess any VZW employee could print up a PO that says whatever they want and just not submit it

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
If it's over 600 bucks,I'm going to wait on it,can't afford that right now. :-\

your thinking of that $569 price in that PO that was supposed to be how much VZW pays for each unit not the customer but there was some speculation on how legitimate that was cuz i guess any VZW employee could print up a PO that says whatever they want and just not submit it

Bytor70

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
So I went to my local BB just after lunch today. They had pulled the print ads from the front entrance. I asked for one from the yellow shirt and he dug one out from under the counter. (TB listed @ $249/$749) I then proceeded to walk over to the mobile device area and in the TB display area they have crappy TB preorder info printed out from an in store computer and suck in a 8.5x11 plexi holder. No dummy phones. It looks like someone printed the info from an email this morning, lol. None of this was in place yesterday afternoon. I believe that BB thought they would have this phone today, but VZW pulled the rug from under their feet, agian.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
sorry but there was an add correction notice along with the sunday add saying that the Tbolt was featured in the add but was delayed and that it will not feature SKYPE as previously stated in the advertisment.. Thanks verizon...again

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
if you want it today, go get the evo,its the same phone,don't be fooled by the the differant carrier.

clearly you dont know much about the Thunderbolt so you assume its the same as a EVO just cuz it has kickstand, even though Thunderbolt has 50% more RAM a 2nd Gen Snapdragon with a much improved GPU Dolby sound with that fairly large speaker behind it's improved kickstand that can be used both horizontal and vertical, improved camera (both camera's are improved actually)
oh and also Sense 2 but yea you know its only a EVO with verizon name on it right? moron

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
clearly you dont know much about the Thunderbolt so you assume its the same as a EVO just cuz it has kickstand, even though Thunderbolt has 50% more RAM a 2nd Gen Snapdragon with a much improved GPU Dolby sound with that fairly large speaker behind it's improved kickstand that can be used both horizontal and vertical, improved camera (both camera's are improved actually)
oh and also Sense 2 but yea you know its only a EVO with verizon name on it right? moron

Also better 4g! :)

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Somebody got owned!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Droid-life now reporting probably not releasing until March. Gotta love these bloggers!

What article mentions that? I've been checking daily on droid-life and never saw any mention of a March date. I've only seen the 24th, 28th, or still unknown as the dates.

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Droid-life now reporting probably not releasing until March. Gotta love these bloggers!

I agree but we would've heard something by now if they are to be available in stores Thrs. That's less than 48hrs from now and nothing from BBY or VZ. Clearly, they're not ready. I had my head set on 1st week of march anyways.