Recent News on TB Causing Once Lovers now Going to Different Phone?

Will you continue to wait for TB and remain loyal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aspdmouse

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I personally would like to know how many users once dying to know when TB is hitting the shelfs are now swayed from the TB because of recent news about netflix and SKYPE??

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Skype is a niche product and will come to TB. Netflix is definitely a bummer though but its a failing of the Android platform and Netflix.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Skype is not a deal make or breaker for me at this time, sure so long as it comes later (not 4-6 months later) I'm cool with it.

What I do find irritating is the pre-order debacle Verizon/BB cuased (both are at fault) and then the lack of real info. I have funds gied go dhem an at this point if it doesn't come out sonish then I will liklelh ollwa r

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Don't know. Every week that it gets delayed is a week that it's getting outdated. And since the future is all dual/tri/quad core it's not looking good...

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
For the reasons you stated, I'm not leaving the phone behind. If march hits without the phone (or at least an officially announced date for the first week of March), no matter what features it has, I'm done with it.

But again, having Netflix on my Xbox, Laptop, and Desktop is enough. I hate Skype too, so that's a non-factor either way.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
For the reasons you stated, I'm not leaving the phone behind. If march hits without the phone (or at least an officially announced date for the first week of March), no matter what features it has, I'm done with it.

But again, having Netflix on my Xbox, Laptop, and Desktop is enough. I hate Skype too, so that's a non-factor either way.

your forum name is TBolt2011 and you aren't getting a thunderbolt? hehe :p

Aspdmouse

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I am still waiting for this phone as well. SKYPE is not a make or break for me either, I think it will launch with the TB. Even if it doesn't I believe the forum when they say it will eventually.. As far as NETFLIX there is talk on forum that even though its not launching with TB it will just be a matter of time before we get it anyway's. I however do agree on one thing if it releases in march I will be persuaded to go with something else because at that point it will be outdated with tri and dual etc.... So we will just have to wait and see.

Regardless of everything we have herd or saw the TB is guaranteed to be a good phone whatever may come out afterwards. That is to say the speed of this phone and graphics are more then good enough for me for at least a year or two until the next big thing. The TB is destined to be a good choice for anyone who is pursuing it or thinking about getting one...

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Well sadly, I don't really have an option unless I elect to go phoneless for a length of time (which is barely an option for more than a couple days). As I've mentioned multiple times; I don't own a phone. My friend wants her Fascinate back ASAP, and I got her to let me use it until the "end of the month" which could mean a few days before March, the 28th, March 1st, who knows.

What I've come to know is that the Fascinate is a great phone, and would be a great alternative to buy from my friend if the TBolt doesn't drop soon. I'll save my upgrade for a later date, and be happy with my Fasc.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
im out. the thrill (impulse) is gone. my Dinc works fine. i would have absolutely bought it on the 14th. i would have had to buy outright since my upgrade isnt available until august. i am going to be buying the xoom with that money and will have more fun with that for a while. i will use the xoom alot for business so its easy to justify expense. ill wait for my upgrade and see whats out or coming out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781