Dumb phone contacts --- Backup assistant?

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My last couple phone transitions have been pretty smooth with Backup Assistant. TB will be my first smart phone. Is Backup Assistant available on android phones?

dkoss

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Not only backup assistant but I would recommend syncing your contacts with your Google account. This will automatically restore your contacts to any android phone you have simply activating your google account on that phone.

66dude

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Not only backup assistant but I would recommend syncing your contacts with your Google account. This will automatically restore your contacts to any android phone you have simply activating your google account on that phone.

How do I get that to work with my LG enV2? I have phone numbers and associated contacts to transfer if possible.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
How do I get that to work with my LG enV2? I have phone numbers and associated contacts to transfer if possible.

Just make sure that your contacts are synced with VZ Backup Assistant and they will be downloaded to you new phone when it is activated. If you get your new device from a VZW Store they should make sure that is all set up for you.

Reactions: 66dude