join the group on facebook for the release!!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
you're going about this all wrong. you will never get them to release until they are ready. you need to push for info. they owe it to us. seriously they owe us some info. i dont mean to be disrespectful and i understand where you are coming from but to push for the release is stupid.

Reactions: colesl4w

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
you want to know how to put real pressure on VZW. i mean pressure that can actually generate info. do the same thing to BB. they wont tolerate the bad publicity because of VZW ****ing them over. they can get answers from VZW, we cannot. also, they are the only party involved that gave a date.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
why or what does VZW owe you or any one? typical VZW release notice is 72hours before release. VZW is a corporation they do what they want to do.
you're going about this all wrong. you will never get them to release until they are ready. you need to push for info. they owe it to us. seriously they owe us some info. i dont mean to be disrespectful and i understand where you are coming from but to push for the release is stupid.