Who's currently rocking the oldest phone?

Draco Advigilat

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Another LG Dare user here. It's still in good shape at least though.

I've been ready for an upgrade ever since the Thunderbolt was rumored to be coming out back in November too. Three months later though, and here I am, still waiting on this phone...

Oh well. Still excited about FINALLY getting in on Android awesomeness. :D

riksin808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
samsung sgh-a107
att-samsung-a107-cell-phone.jpg

im rocking this phone... cuz my phone broke now and i had to get a replacement phone. now im waiting for the TB. TB would be my first smartphone. uggh hate this phone so much, kinda the reason im not complaining, but i also do believe that the TB should come out already. i hope that march 10 date is set in stone.... boo

Last edited:

riksin808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Daaaamn. That's going to be one *huge* jump for you!

haha yea it will be, been doing my phone research for a while now. best phone i ever had was the LG Vu and man i hated that phone. kinda hard being a techie with old stuff. i mean i actually know more then an average person (i like to think) about tech, yet i would always be stuck on the low end, but not anymore :D this all ends once the TB comes out. gonna get a 1 year plan and stay on top for sure now :D

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
my friend had a motorola startac until the 3gs came out and he switched to ATT. he had to get repaired by a local phone tech and bought a few spare parts on ebay. im not sure when that phone came out or how many revisions they had, but i remember that phone from at least 13 years ago. does anyone know when the last startac was sold?

edit* i put verizon instead of ATT, he switched from verizon startac to ATT iphone 3gs when 3gs was first released.

Last edited:

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
my friend had a motorola startac until the 3gs came out and he switched to ATT. he had to get repaired by a local phone tech and bought a few spare parts on ebay. im not sure when that phone came out or how many revisions they had, but i remember that phone from at least 13 years ago. does anyone know when the last startac was sold?

edit* i put verizon instead of ATT, he switched from verizon startac to ATT iphone 3gs when 3gs was first released.

holy **** thats a old ****ing phone LOL

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Im using a lg enV right now... got an iPhone4 two weeks ago, played with it, didn't care for some of it but I kept an open mind about it, and returned it two days ago. I gave my Droid X to my friend because she needed a phone that could mobile hotspot

Stagger0

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
G1. Contract up tomorow, but I think i'll activate the spare droid i have onto VZW and save the contract discount for when the xperia play or bionic comes out.

rumors

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
v710
carbon dating places its origin around 2005
Let the mocking begin.
I'm dying to be near the front of the curve again.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Because my POS Storm 1 is completely dead I have been using my old Blackberry 8830 World Edition for the past month. And people wonder why I can't wait for this phone!? It's painful....

WTF! Thumbs down to the old rockers? You sir have drank from the wrong end.