After salt on wound, slap in face

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Its a long way off, especially since the LTE Radio is bigger and the Iphone will need to be redesigned to carry that radio and the other stuff necessary to make it competitive

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
for gods sake release the worlds first LTE phone before you announce the damn LTE iphone.

Announcing is different than releasing. Heck RIM stated that eventually they'll have dual core phones, but that doesn't mean they'll be released anytime soon.

You seem to have things a little mixed up. Yeah the Merge was announced for Spring, but did they say when in Spring? Yeah LTE Apple products were "announced", did they specify when?

The Thunderbolt was announced in January, it's not going to be released until March. Just because they announce something doesn't mean anything until there are dates. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

Reactions: asianrage and Koato

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
yeah we got "coming soon" and look how long its taking only god nows how long "coming"... plus Jobs has said that Apple is in no way in a rush to make an IPhone 4G.

Sorry... bad grammar and spelling, long day at the office

froader

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Great timing for an announcement!

Right after the initial VZW iPhone return period.

I wonder if any of the iPhone suckers feel used yet!

Another reason to dislike the iPhone and the the rest of those controlled products!

Reactions: Bytor70

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Announcing is different than releasing. Heck RIM stated that eventually they'll have dual core phones, but that doesn't mean they'll be released anytime soon.

You seem to have things a little mixed up. Yeah the Merge was announced for Spring, but did they say when in Spring? Yeah LTE Apple products were "announced", did they specify when?

The Thunderbolt was announced in January, it's not going to be released until March. Just because they announce something doesn't mean anything until there are dates. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

i think i should have been more careful with my words, long week/day.

if i have client worked up about a new product we are installing in their home, then for whatever reason we are taking longer than expected to finish, my communication has been horrible, then they hear me talkin up the next install. it would be a little unerving to them, no doubt. its just bad business.

MrMC7992

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
edizzle. you are kind of annoying and ignorant...but i give you one thing: you crack me up with these thread titles.
+1 for you

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
is it out? obviously they are on the verizon network? if its out, that means the Tbolt is not doing anything that hasnt already been done. LTE connectivity, LTE battery life, etc. If so even more of a failure for Tbolt!!!!!!!!

It's metroPCS. They have had a working LTE network since September of last year, and the Indulge is their second LTE phone. Both work really well.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
edizzle. you are kind of annoying and ignorant...but i give you one thing: you crack me up with these thread titles.
+1 for you

hells yeah! thanks. whats funny is i am actually the most chill un-arrogant person ever. i work in the world of commercial and residential A/V and Automation Integration. i deal with promised Crestron firmware updates, HDMI issues galore, new product releases, the fine line of deciding what to spec into jobs, making sure we aren't speccing vaporware etc. i have done this for 13 years, it is my business. i deal with frustrated clients when products dont hit on time, i deal with providing temporary equipment while we wait for new products to hit. no one understands this scenario better than i do. you guys have no clue about bugs until you sell the bugs and it effects someones ability to watch their new $50,000 media room. you think this phone thing is bad, you dont have a clue. the one thing i can count on is communication from all of my vendors and admittance of bugs and problems, it is cutting edge technology and it happens, it is a given. the problematic vendors or ones that want to play games dont get my business, it is that simple, my ass is on the line.

i am so f-ing flabergasted that VZW could be silent this whole time and not come out with a statement. i dont give a **** if they did or didnt announce the product, date, or whatever. it is THEIR PRODUCT. it is their responsibility to THEIR CUSTOMERS who will be buying THEIR PHONE to keep them informed. their are thousnds and thousands of posts on their facebook wall saying all sorts of gnarly negative stuff. all it would take is one well written statement, i would love to write it for them!

IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE!!!!!

Reactions: Koato

MrMC7992

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
hells yeah! thanks. whats funny is i am actually the most chill un-arrogant person ever. i work in the world of commercial and residential A/V and Automation Integration. i deal with promised Crestron firmware updates, HDMI issues galore, new product releases, the fine line of deciding what to spec into jobs, making sure we aren't speccing vaporware etc. i have done this for 13 years, it is my business. i deal with frustrated clients when products dont hit on time, i deal with providing temporary equipment while we wait for new products to hit. no one understands this scenario better than i do. you guys have no clue about bugs until you sell the bugs and it effects someones ability to watch their new $50,000 media room. you think this phone thing is bad, you dont have a clue. the one thing i can count on is communication from all of my vendors and admittance of bugs and problems, it is cutting edge technology and it happens, it is a given. the problematic vendors or ones that want to play games dont get my business, it is that simple, my ass is on the line.

i am so f-ing flabergasted that VZW could be silent this whole time and not come out with a statement. i dont give a **** if they did or didnt announce the product, date, or whatever. it is THEIR PRODUCT. it is their responsibility to THEIR CUSTOMERS who will be buying THEIR PHONE to keep them informed. their are thousnds and thousands of posts on their facebook wall saying all sorts of gnarly negative stuff. all it would take is one well written statement, i would love to write it for them!

IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE!!!!!

i ain't ask for your life story bro. no one cares.

edit: jk. i understand you man. i agree with not understanding VZW ;)

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
It's metroPCS. They have had a working LTE network since September of last year, and the Indulge is their second LTE phone. Both work really well.

thanks, did not know. that is even more embarrassing for VZW. MetroPCS cannot be a big company with probably 1/10th of the resources and 1/100th of the money. wow!

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
yep thats the one .... God only knows how much Verizon customers will suffer due to Apple getting catered to .... Look at the Tbolt already .... makes me wanna puke