From Twitter: "Thunderbolts are go!!!!"

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
i love how everyone jumped on this an this place is busy out of nowhere lol

like people dropped what they were doing of a gut feeling something big just happened in the forums gotta get to a computer

Kazer

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Based on his second tweet (mainly the #sneaky and reference to it dropping this week), it seems like he did that on purpose.

But who knows. Now I'm overly hopeful it's coming out this week.

Kazer

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i love how everyone jumped on this an this place is busy out of nowhere lol

like people dropped what they were doing of a gut feeling something big just happened in the forums gotta get to a computer

Hahah that's what I did... Was studying for an exam, I hadn't checked the forums since yesterday and this topic had just popped up. Good timing!

FatTony666#AC

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Or it could just mean that the software LTE and battery life bugs we heard about got fixed. Now the t-bolt is ready for public consumption but I doubt a release date of the 3rd. Maybe announcement early this week and then release the 10th. Verizon probably wants to gear up for the release not just drop it out of thin air. Which is how it would look to the non forum junkies of the world.

On a side note, I follow @androidcentral and they retweeted it so I came here for the follow up. No gut feeling that the forums dropped a nugget. Just good ol' twitter and an android smartphone.

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Based on his second tweet (mainly the #sneaky and reference to it dropping this week), it seems like he did that on purpose.

But who knows. Now I'm overly hopeful it's coming out this week.

That or its a CYA and the second tweet is making me think this week too. Fingers Crossed O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995