...just bought a case for the Thunderbolt

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that the phone won't come out after the case arrives, whenever that may be. Can't believe I've been waiting since this phone was referred to as the Incredible HD.

LOL: On Tuesday, my wife heard her brother say that the TBolt wasn't gonna come until April and told me: "Are you gonna be okay? Will you be able to handle waiting that long". I chuckle and said nothing...

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm the one that does most of the cooking. My wife really only cooks about one or two dishes, I usually do everything else. Also, notice it seems like all of the best chefs are men on Food Network and all of the major restaurants usually have male head chefs.

Men are better than women. ;)

</thread>.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Men are better than women. ;)

</thread>.

LOL
thread_hot_lock.gif

thegoon9

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm the one that does most of the cooking. My wife really only cooks about one or two dishes, I usually do everything else. Also, notice it seems like all of the best chefs are men on Food Network and all of the major restaurants usually have male head chefs.

I do all the cooking in my household, too. It was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Mapex

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I've been waiting since this phone was called the Scorpion (which turned into Mecha and then the Incredible HD later on). So...yeah! :p

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, cause it's a Men's world out there.

Reactions: Melz

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You just bought a case for your phone today and I returned my case today. I'm not waiting for this phone anymore.

I've thinking about purchasing the case a week now because of the uncertain release date. But the case is cheap @ only $4.50 so I'm not going to be at a huge loss if I give up on the phone. I've been thinking about jumping ship to the next company that release a dual core phone (that is not Motorola). I'm really hoping that we get some actual release date next week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay