I've Found the Answer (Sarcasm)

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
"In Greek mythology, the thunderbolt is a weapon given to Zeus by the Cyclops.
In Roman mythology, the thunderbolt is a weapon given to Jupiter by the Cyclops.
In Germanic mythology, Thor is specifically the god of thunder and lightning, wielding Mjolnir."

Thunderbolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Verizon has angered the Gods....

;) I know another pointless thread.
My Eris is dying a slow painful death. I almost put it out of its misery today when it did a complete reboot while i was checking AC to see if there was any news. My daughter rescued it by grabbing it out of my hand as i was hurling it at a brick wall in the restaurant. She held on to it when it was revived so she could read multiple texts from people (while it was randomly force closing my messaging app) wondering why i was resending 2 week old texts. She only gave it back to me after i promised not to throw it (in her direction).

I think it knows i am not happy in our relationship and have been eyeing other phones. I have held on to this phone longer than any. I got it on day one of the release. But i'm just not happy anymore. He can't give me what i need...

What to do... I think i may have to get something soon if the TB doesn't come out. I have to have a phone (family and work reasons) and i do not have a land line. I'm desperately trying to make do, but GEESH...

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
"In Greek mythology, the thunderbolt is a weapon given to Zeus by the Cyclops.
In Roman mythology, the thunderbolt is a weapon given to Jupiter by the Cyclops.
In Germanic mythology, Thor is specifically the god of thunder and lightning, wielding Mjolnir."

Thunderbolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Verizon has angered the Gods....

;) I know another pointless thread.
My Eris is dying a slow painful death. I almost put it out of its misery today when it did a complete reboot while i was checking AC to see if there was any news. My daughter rescued it by grabbing it out of my hand as i was hurling it at a brick wall in the restaurant. She held on to it when it was revived so she could read multiple texts from people (while it was randomly force closing my messaging app) wondering why i was resending 2 week old texts. She only gave it back to me after i promised not to throw it (in her direction).

I think it knows i am not happy in our relationship and have been eyeing other phones. I have held on to this phone longer than any. I got it on day one of the release. But i'm just not happy anymore. He can't give me what i need...

What to do... I think i may have to get something soon if the TB doesn't come out. I have to have a phone (family and work reasons) and i do not have a land line. I'm desperately trying to make do, but GEESH...

Pointless my back side this is one of the more interesting threads up right now... I LOVE mythology!!! and props for Germanic mythology, most people leave them out but there my favorite!!:D

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Pointless my back side this is one of the more interesting threads up right now... I LOVE mythology!!! and props for Germanic mythology, most people leave them out but there my favorite!!:D

The first thing i thought when i saw the name thunderbolt was Zeus... But Verizon bit off more than they could chew by stealing from Zeus, Jupitor, and Thor. ;)

I rarely keep a phone more than 6 months. My Eris was the first (since my last bag phone about '95) that i have kept any length of time. Reason being...ROOT!. When i got tired or bored with it, i just found a new and different ROM to try out. I could always go back and read up and stick on a different ROM, but i keep thinking that ANY DAY NOW i will be holding a new and shiny toy. I will keep my ERIS and clean him up (factory reset, stock rom) just in case. I guess i shouldn't have been roaming the AC forums talking about his replacement. I think he's jealous :eek:

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am going to take this one to the big guy.... its time some one do something, so I am going to go have a talk with Odin... one sec guys BRB ;)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
To continue with mythology, thunderbolt is also the weapon of the Celtic god Taranis.

Also, in Vedic or Hindu mythology, Vajra (which means thunderbolt in sanskrit) is the weapon of Indra, the king of gods.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma