Possibility of....

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
anything is possible but i still find the idea of verizon's 1st 4g phone coming to best buy before VZW stores ridiculous and those firm believers thats going to happen likely lacking in intelligence

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
They did it with them motorola devour. The TB is obviously not the top of VZs priority. I guarantee you will see a huge launch for the Moto Bionic. It will be a DROID brand and VZ will market it like crazy. Idk if we will get the TB before VZ, but it is possible.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Anything's possible. If this winds up being the case, I'm going out to BB and pre-ordering to save the $250 price.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It's possible that I might start selling the HTC Thunderbolt from my home tomorrow... but still both are highly doubtful.

Disco DC

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
It is possible I will be taking off on March 17....to buy the Thunderbolt, celebrate St.patties day, and watch the NCAA tourney.....Absolutely!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Verizon doesn't always launch on Thursdays, they typically do but not always. Other smartphones have launched on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Still Verizon should get with the times, holding to a specific day of the week is rather stupid, they need to capitalize on the market, their vision is very myopic.

Mapex

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
They did it with them motorola devour. The TB is obviously not the top of VZs priority. I guarantee you will see a huge launch for the Moto Bionic. It will be a DROID brand and VZ will market it like crazy. Idk if we will get the TB before VZ, but it is possible.

...T-Bolt is obviously very high on VZW's priority.

1) They tried to release the device over a month early. What other device gets this kind of treatment?
2) It is their first 4G smartphone. They have no choice but to market the crap out of it if they want people to take their network seriously.
3) They had a teaser commercial for it, just like the DROID had before its release. Few other devices get these unless it's some major phenomenon (i.e. VZW iPhone).

I can think of many others, but as I type we just got pizza, so now I shall feast. Chicken and hot peppers are yum.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
they've had like 3 different commercials on tv so far unless theres one i'm forgetting about but no less than 3 anyway and still no release date how many phones get that treatment before they even have a official launch date

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey