Bam! Game Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey man, all I'm saying is you are being way more hostile than is necessary. This should be a discussion, not a battle.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
And I don't drop calls on Sprint...It's the coverage, not the carrier. Feel free to pay twice as much for less of a plan...I'll keep mine.

Well, we all have our preferences. If you like Coke and I like Pepsi does not mean either of the products are better or worse. It just means our preferences are different. If Sprint coverage works better for you in your area, that's good for you and I won't question that. But where I live, I get the best signal from VZW coverage. Does not mean other carriers are bad. But for my needs and preferences, VZW works the best for me. That's all. So we just need to chill, I guess.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
it's not all over.

evo 3g? lame.
nexus s with wimax? wimax is trumped by LTE
evo tab? thats not even a smartphone.

no competition unless you like wimax and 3g.

Evo 3g? What's that? I have an Evo4G
Does VZW have a WiMax phone? No, not as of now.
Evo Tab? VZW will be next with a tab, so stop it.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey man, all I'm saying is you are being way more hostile than is necessary. This should be a discussion, not a battle.

Show me where ANY of you VZW people were "discussing" anything, and I'll stand down.

WiMax sucks is not a discussion.

Is that all they got? is not a discussion.

And on and on...

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Evo 3g? What's that? I have an Evo4G
Does VZW have a WiMax phone? No, not as of now.
Evo Tab? VZW will be next with a tab, so stop it.

i meant to say 3d. sorry!

i am saying that LTE beats wimax but the nexus s 4g might appeal to some people.

tabs are totally different from smartphones. that is what i'm saying.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand why Sprint users are so incredibly defensive--my guess would be trying to justify being cheap, but whatever. I've got Sprint on a company phone and the coverage is abysmal. They aren't even a national carrier anymore.

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
O/U on this thread getting closed? 30min

lol...

Back on topic:
We'll have to wait and see what the specs are before we can consider it any competition. Where I live, sprint just isn't an option so I have to choose service before phone. But for people who have great sprint coverage then at least they'll have more options and a toucher choice.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand why Sprint users are so incredibly defensive--my guess would be trying to justify being cheap, but whatever. I've got Sprint on a company phone and the coverage is abysmal. They aren't even a national carrier anymore.

Sprint isn't a national carrier?

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, we all have our preferences. If you like Coke and I like Pepsi does not mean either of the products are better or worse. It just means our preferences are different. If Sprint coverage works better for you in your area, that's good for you and I won't question that. But where I live, I get the best signal from VZW coverage. Does not mean other carriers are bad. But for my needs and preferences, VZW works the best for me.

Now that was concrete, and factual...I respect that stance, and have no problem with it. I used T-Mob in WA when I was at Fort Lewis, and it had great coverage...Not so much here. My wife has VZW and I use Sprint as we both get different discounts at work. We both have great coverage.

What bothers me is the fan-boy "Wimax sucks" and "Evo sucks" and "Sprint sucks" crap that permeates what would otherwise be a decent thread. The Bolt isn't even out yet, and some of these guys act like they had something to do with it being thought of. Like they designed it or something. Like I said, if the Evo 3D (if that's even the name or gimmick) has dual-core, and a Tb of storage, there will be an eerie silence on the Sprint Sucks pages. Go to the Sprint threads; we don't talk crap about VZW. Who knows, the Evo 3D may be released before the Bolt...

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Dude, have you seen me say ANYTHING about Verizon or Sprint? I'd be on Sprint with an Evo if Sprint had service in my hometown. But it doesn't. Verizon does, so that is why I am on it. The Evo is awesome. Wimax would be nice.

The Bolt will be better than the Evo, naturally, since it is a year newer. LTE will be better than Wimax on most counts. I'm sure whatever specs the Evo 3D has will be at least on par if not better than the Bolt. I think 3D is dumb, but it will still be a good phone in all likelihood.

You tell people to get over themselves and in the next post brag about your awesome forth gee. All I'm saying is, try to relax.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Have a look at their coverage map: Sprint - Nationwide Coverage

Have fun next time you're on vacation out west.

I drove from Colorado to Arizona, to California, and then up to WA, and back to CO last month, and had coverage all the way...Worked for me. I don't go to North Dakota, so I don't care if they have coverage or not to be honest. Wyoming doesn't show much coverage either, but you know what? Not many people live in Wyoming. They have coverage in population centers...Zoom in.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
"Coverage updated on 3/4/11."

And you were most likely roaming. Sprint wouldn't be all that bad if it weren't for that pesky little clause where they can terminate you for roaming too much

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Have a look at their coverage map: Sprint - Nationwide Coverage

Have fun next time you're on vacation out west.

OMG WOW i wouldnt consider them national. i swear they covered more at one time...i did read something a while back about them selling towers.

dont even look for 4g, someone would have a problem just finding voice service lol. no wonder my friend is saving up money to pay etf

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Dude, have you seen me say ANYTHING about Verizon or Sprint? I'd be on Sprint with an Evo if Sprint had service in my hometown. But it doesn't. Verizon does, so that is why I am on it. The Evo is awesome. Wimax would be nice.

The Bolt will be better than the Evo, naturally, since it is a year newer. LTE will be better than Wimax on most counts. I'm sure whatever specs the Evo 3D has will be at least on par if not better than the Bolt. I think 3D is dumb, but it will still be a good phone in all likelihood.

You tell people to get over themselves and in the next post brag about your awesome forth gee. All I'm saying is, try to relax.

No, you walked in here telling ME to take it down a notch while ignoring your fellow fan-boys. I said no. I'm not bragging about 4G, I'm laughing about how you and your posse can say WiMax sucks, but you don't even have 4G. That's like saying "Ferrari sucks" while filling up your Yugo.

Status
Not open for further replies.