all vzw smartphones unavailable...hmmmmm...

ntrimm

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
VZW is just screwing with us all. They knew they would get a rise out of all of us on the forums. More hype for the phone before launch.!!!

Dragon1473

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
No no.... it's simple. There not selling any iPhones, so they figure if they can force people who are too impatient to wait, they might as well! :p
(Well thats my best guess anyway!)

Doesn't matter to me. I will wait (im)patiently for my Thunderbolt. I've been sitting on an upgrade since September, whats another week?

NY Reco

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
No no.... it's simple. There not selling any iPhones, so they figure if they can force people who are too impatient to wait, they might as well! :p
(Well thats my best guess anyway!)

Doesn't matter to me. I will wait (im)patiently for my Thunderbolt. I've been sitting on an upgrade since September, whats another week?

I feel bad for trashing Verizon, but I honestly wouldn't put it past them to do something that devious.

Keep strong. I've been holding my upgrade since February 2010. Another week shouldn't kill us. I entertain myself with the Thunderbolt review from Wirefly when I think of giving up. :D

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been sitting on my upgrade since October 6th. So I agree, a week won't kill us. Now April, May, or June, that might. That's part of the reason I decided not to wait for the Bionic.

NY Reco

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been sitting on my upgrade since October 6th. So I agree, a week won't kill us. Now April, May, or June, that might. That's part of the reason I decided not to wait for the Bionic.

April, May, or June might kill the Thunderbolt as well. If HTC is actually upset with Verizon, they appear to have a case.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site

I'm with you. I had pretty much resigned to getting the TBolt on a 1-yr with the thought that the Bionic was too far out. And by the time the software is primed for it, kinks worked out with dual-core, etc., I'd be up for contract renewal. But, aside from your rep. indicating a later release for the Bionic, I'm holding out hope for an April release for the Bionic. With that, I'll probably wait until April to see how it works out ... if it's released, I'll probably go with the Bionic, otherwise, I'd consider the TBolt again on a 1-yr.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you. I had pretty much resigned to getting the TBolt on a 1-yr with the thought that the Bionic was too far out. And by the time the software is primed for it, kinks worked out with dual-core, etc., I'd be up for contract renewal. But, aside from your rep. indicating a later release for the Bionic, I'm holding out hope for an April release for the Bionic. With that, I'll probably wait until April to see how it works out ... if it's released, I'll probably go with the Bionic, otherwise, I'd consider the TBolt again on a 1-yr.

What have the Bionic rumors been regarding April? Toward the beginning or end of April?

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Feb? Pshhhh. Had mine since Dec. :p

You realize he means February of last year? Unless you have held your from December of 2009, he wins.

As for the phones, yeah. the colors don't work and there are no pr-owned phones for sale. I REALLY hope this means something T-Bolt related.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci