GizmoFusion says its coming March 17th

TMZ_Andrew

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah.. Sounds weird when its not from VZW but i do know they owner of gizmo and the source he refers to and they are both excellent and wouldn't post unless they truly believed it had a great chance of being true

fatrob

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
really....how many "reliable" sources have been wrong on this one....im not saying it isn't true but who wants to stick their heads out this time?

Atrav

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I really hope they are right on this one or they better prepare themselves for a crapload of flack for an incorrect release date.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This phone will not be out anytime soon with the problems The Thunderbolt is having with LTE and also it is still having problems with the battery.

shellguy05

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to believe anything until it is an official release from Verizon. All other sources, even with good intent, have thus far been wrong.

Why do you build me up (Build me up)
Buttercup baby just to
let me down (Let me down)
And mess me around
And then worst of all (Worst of all)
You never call baby
When you say you will (Say you will)
But I love you still
I need you (I need you)
More than anyone darlin'
You know that I have from the start

Reactions: NobleSix

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah because your such a good source.. BMX already said it was fine.

I follow The Panda also. But the is no official release date.. So many people speculating saying it is delayed!!! It can not be delayed if Verizon never gives an official release date...

Panda is saying..It seems like the problems actually do have an apple core.

So many people acting like a crackhead looking for there next hit for a phone.. I think people need to calm down and just be patient..

Last edited:

Dmitri#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It can not be delayed if Verizon never gives an official release date...

Well, an official Verizon video stated "Febrero" and looking at the calender, it is now Marzo. I know it's not an actual date, but I'm pretty sure it signifies a delay. Now I just need to figure out who changed my calender to spanish...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith