Who else is getting this phone on release day no matter what?

barnebyjones

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering who else is getting the Tbolt on day one, even if it ends up killing us from too many bugs. :cool:

Honestly I don't care if my hands catch on fire from how fast this phone will be.
I'm getting it on DAY ONE.

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I've done so much dealing and planning around this phone it's to the point where I need to get it first day to keep from going batty.

I had the Droid X first. Gave that to my friend when I got the iPhone 4. I got the iPhone4 for awhile to test it out and was waiting for the T-bolt to drop and had to return it before the 14 days were up so I wouldn't be tied into that. I was without a phone for a day until I found an old LG enV and been using that since....

This is terrible. I feel so cut off from the rest of the world right now lol

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've done so much dealing and planning around this phone it's to the point where I need to get it first day to keep from going batty.

I had the Droid X first. Gave that to my friend when I got the iPhone 4. I got the iPhone4 for awhile to test it out and was waiting for the T-bolt to drop and had to return it before the 14 days were up so I wouldn't be tied into that. I was without a phone for a day until I found an old LG enV and been using that since....

This is terrible. I feel so cut off from the rest of the world right now lol

Dude I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without my droid 2

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I will be there... very shortly after they open in the morning... trouble is I'll have to wait until my phone number gets ported over before I can actually use it, but it will be in my hands the first day.

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to buy it day 1, I'm going to find which store Sub-dawg is going to and steal his! But in reality, yes I'm buying it day 1.