Case or nude?

Koato

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So how many of you out there will get some kind of case for your Thunderbolt, and for those that choose not to.. why? :cool:

dt

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
im personally going to wait and see how manageable the size is on a day to day basis, since ive never used such a large phone before, so im inclined to not use a case, but if its manageable, ill prob pick up a seidio or something that's ultra thin... cant imagine 1-2 mm adding too much of a size footprint over a naked TB

babybrownz

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I with you on never using a large phone before. I was thinking of buying a ghost full body armor for it. If anyone has tried this please let me know if it works. I really don't want to have to buy a case and make it bulkier.

hurang

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Definately cased I work on an assembly line kinda like construction constantly bumping my pockedt areas into things, already have seidio surface at home waiting for it, and the seidio screen protectors I have ordered but they're back ordered atm

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dt

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
anybody have experience with the seidio screen protectors? how do they compare to the zagg invis shield and bodyguardz screen protectors?

im personally looking for something that isn't so soft, feels like an actual screen and yet is still scratch resistant. ive used the zagg invis shield before, but i dont like the soft feel to it, also the adhesive doesnt seem to remain sticky and lint will get under the edges over time, so im looking for alternatives

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I always like the holsters that come with a case, so I dont know if im going to use that this time because I'm going away from using holsters

Koato

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I just saw some pictures of Tbolt cases, and you can see some block the FFC so be aware of that when buying a case..

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was considering going with a case on this one, but I saw the other day that Verizon is releasing a car dock that only works with the Thunderbolt. I don't like the idea that I would have to take the phone out of a case every time I want to use the car dock, so I will be going nude with it.

miss chris

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought a cheap case off ebay to get started with. I would love to go nude, but my poor OG Droid is all sorts of banged up from me dropping it. I am fearful with the bigger size of the TB and my small hands I will drop it even more.

ipb_11

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the invisible shields that covers the entire phone? I like the the sleeker look of the the phone so I don't want anything that will make it bulky