blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 questions now that I'm betting the horse on the 17th:

1. Is anyone else planning on adding a line for $9.99 in order to get the TB?
I went in a VZ store on the 4th (of FEBRUARY) to make sure I could do this, and as of then, they told me I could do it, but it would change my bill by about $35 (I'm on the highest individual plan). At the time, I thought the phone would be about $500 so I thought maybe I'd buy it straight out...but now at $700....

2. Is there a guide to converting from BB to Android? I saw the link on this forum and tried it, but I'm having problems with transferring contacts to google, so I thought maybe there was a more comprehensive description somewhere of how to go from BB to Droid...

Hmmm...I can't remember the third question/ inquiry...

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
#2 Try here to start. Once you get contacts to Gmail / contacts getting to phone is a piece of cake.

Google Sync for your phone

If you are trying to get them out of outlook wirelessly then it is alot more complicated. You can always use HTC Sync via usb.

#3 If you are running on 4G data you could teather and talk at same time. As of now you can't connect 3G data teather and talk.

derekgallina

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I actually downloaded the Google Sync and I couldn't get my contacts from my blackberry to sync to my gmail account online...The calendar wouldn't work either, and I followed all the instructions.

Anyone have a better way of completing this or know why Google sync might not work?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean it won't work? What is happening. Do you have the correct version of google sync on your blackberry?

What happens when you try to sync using the app?