The annoucement: your chance to speculate

When will the Tbolt be announced?

• Total voters

NikoB

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope you guys are right..I really do I just don't believe they will. They've already shown that they don't care about us. That said I would love to be on here commending you guys for being right about this date of the 17th. I'd really like to know why you believe it so much though..because of what Bennnn says??

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I hope you guys are right..I really do I just don't believe they will. They've already shown that they don't care about us. That said I would love to be on here commending you guys for being right about this date of the 17th. I'd really like to know why you believe it so much though..because of what Bennnn says??

You've shown you dont care about Verizon either from your other post berating the poor employee.

NikoB

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You've shown you dont care about Verizon either from your other post berating the poor employee.

I wouldn't say I was berating the employee. I was just not willing to accept the corporate line she was trying to give me. And she knows I was right, I could see it in her face. And I don't care about Verizon..or any major corporation for that matter. Corporations are psychopaths! I like to keep it real. I don't grin in peoples face then get in forums and talk badly behind their backs. I let them know how I feel in their face..then convey those feelings in forums. :p

jayishere

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say I was berating the employee. I was just not willing to accept the corporate line she was trying to give me. And she knows I was right, I could see it in her face. And I don't care about Verizon..or any major corporation for that matter. Corporations are psychopaths! I like to keep it real. I don't grin in peoples face then get in forums and talk badly behind their backs. I let them know how I feel in their face..then convey those feelings in forums. :p

Dude, you ripped apart a helpless sales rep that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the situation. I'm sure it made you feel like a big man yelling at her didn't it, keeping it real and all that. I'm sure you really showed Verizon.

NikoB

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Dude, you ripped apart a helpless sales rep that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the situation. I'm sure it made you feel like a big man yelling at her didn't it, keeping it real and all that. I'm sure you really showed Verizon.

Who said I was yelling. I'm a grown woman and I know how to have a discussion without getting all crazy in the store. I didn't show anyone anything. You guys are taking it all wrong. I'm not sure how I ripped her apart, by telling her I wanted to upgrade to a phone that they won't say anything about. There have been people on here talking about protesting in front of Verizon stores and getting out of control from being drunk on St. Patricks day but I'm the culprit! So I can't tell a Verizon employee that I'm not giving them my business when the phone comes out?? How is that ripping someone apart? If she had never asked me about upgrading I would have bought my charger and left. She brought it up.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Who said I was yelling. I'm a grown woman and I know how to have a discussion without getting all crazy in the store. I didn't show anyone anything. You guys are taking it all wrong. I'm not sure how I ripped her apart, by telling her I wanted to upgrade to a phone that they won't say anything about. There have been people on here talking about protesting in front of Verizon stores and getting out of control from being drunk on St. Patricks day but I'm the culprit! So I can't tell a Verizon employee that I'm not giving them my business when the phone comes out?? How is that ripping someone apart? If she had never asked me about upgrading I would have bought my charger and left. She brought it up.

Clearly you think you are right and everyone else is wrong, there is no point in arguing with you. Hope karma catches up sooner rather than later.

NikoB

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Clearly you think you are right and everyone else is wrong, there is no point in arguing with you. Hope karma catches up sooner rather than later.

:eek: Sorry you feel that way. You must not have seen my post in the storm is brewing thread that I just put up. I'm just as excited as you guys are about this phone. I pre-ordered it within the first few days back in Feb. I even have a $200 gift card I bought back when the date was speculated to be 2/24. I just don't keep believing in belief is all. If I wasn't excited about this phone I wouldn't be on here..EVERYDAY almost..looking for new information that seems good enough to believe. You don't have to "rip me apart." What karma would be coming back to me?? Not getting the phone on the 17th...someone being honest with me?? I don't get it??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz