Thunderbolt on Thursday?

samsuck

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I got a voicemail this morning from a VZW store in Spring, Texas

vzwtip.mp3

(That's the audio, there's a skip in the beginning to filter out the guys name)

Sorry, ive never posted on here before so if this isn't where it belongs, feel free to flame me i suppose lol.

take care guys

Last edited:

samsuck

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
"hey this is ___ From verizon wireless, just wanted to let you know that we finally got word of the thunderbolt, it will be coming here on thursday, i will be calling everyone on Wednesday for appointments on thursday, hopefully i will be able to hold it for you, not sure if i'll be able to do that or not."

there's more to the message as you can see in the pic it's 39 seconds long but the rest features his name , along with his personal phone number so i decided to cut it short right there.

funguy123us

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
"hey this is ___ From verizon wireless, just wanted to let you know that we finally got word of the thunderbolt, it will be coming here on thursday, i will be calling everyone on Wednesday for appointments on thursday, hopefully i will be able to hold it for you, not sure if i'll be able to do that or not."

there's more to the message as you can see in the pic it's 39 seconds long but the rest features his name , along with his personal phone number so i decided to cut it short right there.

Thanks, Appreciate it. Looks like good News!

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Called local vzw guy and he said still no word, but will call me when he knows.

I think they have been given the hush order even if they do know.

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
As I posted in the "Storm is brewing" thread, I also got a call from the local VZW store (Pflugerville, TX - there's only 1) and he said they just got an email that it would be for sale on this Thursday (3/17). He didn't know how many they were going to have so he recommended getting there early since he's received a lot of questions about the phone. I doubt there will be a supply issue, but who knows.

Sadly, I actually answered the call so I don't have any audio files to post.

Just maybe adding a little validity to the OPs claim.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
As I posted in the "Storm is brewing" thread, I also got a call from the local VZW store (Pflugerville, TX - there's only 1) and he said they just got an email that it would be for sale on this Thursday (3/17). He didn't know how many they were going to have so he recommended getting there early since he's received a lot of questions about the phone. I doubt there will be a supply issue, but who knows.

Sadly, I actually answered the call so I don't have any audio files to post.

Just maybe adding a little validity to the OPs claim.

Cool.... Story... Bro?