Should I be Worried? H

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
I'm stoked as hell to be hearing that the 17th is "all but official now" (christ if i hear them words one more time), yet my upgrade date isn't until the 24th of this month. In a sick way i guess i'm happy that the tb will only be a week young once i pick it up-but should i be worried over tb shortages? I know it will be a hot item but hopefully a week after release stocks should be replenished if need be? Hell they better be, as patient as i have been along with everyone else! :confused:

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I personally think you will be ok. Everything I have been hearing for the most part is that they are shipping alot.

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Eeh.. Your best bet would be to get friendly with a sales rep at VZW and see if they'll sit on one for you. Or seeing if they'll really play nice and let you upgrade early :D

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,
I'm stoked as hell to be hearing that the 17th is "all but official now" (christ if i hear them words one more time), yet my upgrade date isn't until the 24th of this month.

I called 611 in February with a week to go, they waived the week and changed my upgraded to actually I think it was 9 days earlier. Give them a call.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Once the tbolt is announced call CS and see if they will let you move your upgrade date up and buy the phone from them. problem solved :)

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
A retail store will do it for you as well. If you get the date pushed up via tele-sales (611) you MUST order it over the phone. I know that for a fact.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk