Ahh! Thinking About The thunderbolt Again!

abocornwall

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
A while ago I said i was no longer interested in the thunderbolt because it would not come out and i thought i was getting a pre 3...Now that that the thunderbolt coming out in two days I'm tempted i don't know what to do i think I'm going to Wait for the pre 3 and then walk into a Verizon store and spend hours with them both..lol

Aaron Cornwall Electromodo Admin.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
A while ago I said i was no longer interested in the thunderbolt because it would not come out and i thought i was getting a pre 3...Now that that the thunderbolt coming out in two days I'm tempted i don't know what to do i think I'm going to Wait for the pre 3 and then walk into a Verizon store and spend hours with them both..lol

Get the Pre 3.

Reactions: Shygar and Kazer

Hawk142

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
same here man, except for me its the 4g plan that makes me not want it. cause i have a family plan and its not mines. i figured id get the incredible 2 and call it a day but the thunderbolt keeps calling me:(

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
You were going to get a pre 3 over a thunderbolt? Really? There are tons of awesome phones coming and you were getting a pre 3!? Sorry. let me calm down lol.

abocornwall

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
except for me its the 4g plan that makes me not want it. cause i have a family plan and its not mines:(

Wait Wahh Why Would You Not Want 4G..and isn't it funny how people keep being like i really want a 4g phone but it sucks because my area wont have 4g until winter..Do they Not Realize That Its Just Like Our 3G Phones Now When You Don't Have 3G You Get 1X...When You Don't Have 4G you get 3G. Also If that Was What You Were Saying I Did not Mean to like Be Mean Or Burn You in Any Way. Why is Everything Upper Case!!

cap10nate

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
i personally don't care about the 4g cause 3g is fast enough for me and I live way out in the country where I won't get it. Thats why I am probably going to pass on the thunderbolt and wait for the incredible 2.