Best Buy Memo to Employees

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Im not in AZ right now(Spring Break) so i had to re preorder here at a best buy in Fontana. The sales tax is higher but still on bumps it up to 439. In the memo it says we can buy during launch day just once pre orders are complete. But if i preorder do i still get the same priority as other customers or am i last on the list? I will be pissed lol

jddroid

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
When i typed in the SKU in pos during an employee transaction, it shows the full price plus tax for a split second before it ask for customer info. The price full retail for an employee in Phoenix, AZ was $433.76. I love checking employee prices. Not to mention it's a good deal since i will be replacing this phone early next year with my upgrade. and may be able to get more on ebay than i paid.

R u on a demo line? I don't get upgrades. . =(. But I only have to pay $28 a month for service so I guess that makes up for it. I no SAS & SWAS stores get different benefits and the mobile employees get the cheap plans

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
R u on a demo line? I don't get upgrades. . =(. But I only have to pay $28 a month for service so I guess that makes up for it. I no SAS & SWAS stores get different benefits and the mobile employees get the cheap plans

No im on a regular line. I get a 25% discount on my plan and all accessories because of my moms government job. And i get a discount on the phone from BB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax