Bestbuy inventory arrival..?

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine 2/8 and called BB yesterday and still couldn't get a confirmation on if I'll be getting one! I'm #4 on the preorder list! I laughed at the girl, telling her that I think I "should" be alright that their store will probably get at least 4 in on the initial shipment. I couldn't ever get her to say yes though. So I'll be calling again today if they don't call me!

jddroid

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine 2/8 and called BB yesterday and still couldn't get a confirmation on if I'll be getting one! I'm #4 on the preorder list! I laughed at the girl, telling her that I think I "should" be alright that their store will probably get at least 4 in on the initial shipment. I couldn't ever get her to say yes though. So I'll be calling again today if they don't call me!

They probably can't confirm until they actually have them in the store. My store yesterday said we had 33 on order, arriving today, but I couldn't call people until they physically arrive

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to my Best Buy. The woman was very friendly. She indicated that they would have enough for pre-orders but she wasn't sure how many above and beyond that.

If that Best Buy doesn't have any, there is a verizon store 2 minutes away that opens at the same time. I will just head over there. Luckily, I live in an area that is saturated with Best Buy's and VZW stores.