best way to wipe data from phone?

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I know this is a little off topic, but as a lot of people will be selling their old phones to get some cash to put towards the tbolt, what is the best way to wipe data from your old android phone?

Is the factory reset the best way to do this?

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a little off topic, but as a lot of people will be selling their old phones to get some cash to put towards the tbolt, what is the best way to wipe data from your old android phone?

Is the factory reset the best way to do this?

Yes. Just make sure you take your SD card out before you sell it.

fire n ice

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
The absolute best way to do this is to format your microSD card, root (if you're not already), install clockworkmod, and wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache several times. If you're not rooted and dont want to, then yes, a memory card format and factory reset are the best ways.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The absolute best way to do this is to format your microSD card, root (if you're not already), install clockworkmod, and wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache several times. If you're not rooted and dont want to, then yes, a memory card format and factory reset are the best ways.

Thanks all! not rooted at the moment, and have the samsung fascinate. I am not planning on giving up the SD card at the moment, so i will take that with me :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech