$599 no contract, 319 1 yr

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's worth it when you see that BB is going to put the device on sale this weekend at $300 for 2 years. Makes that $20 look like nothing.

+1

steevereeno

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
$599 retail price is a fairly nice surprise actually. I think this will definitely sway me to pick one of these up because I should get close to $400 for my Droid X and accessories on Ebay :)

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
beat me to it!!...

hmm decisions decisions....i want the car dock and car charger so thats like another 60 to begin with.....

maybe ill just get a car charger on ebay...

hmm then again im on a business account and could prob use someone elses upgrade in year if really wanted to...hmmmm

ha talking to myself sorry guys

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
One year at for $320 definitely happening.
Hopefully sell it 10 months for $250 and get the new HTC phone.

Rinse and repeat every year until Verizon cans the one year option all together.

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
$599 retail price is a fairly nice surprise actually. I think this will definitely sway me to pick one of these up because I should get close to $400 for my Droid X and accessories on Ebay :)

Considering the 16gb iPhone is the same price, I think 599 makes this phone extremely attractive. I might even buy it off contract. I wonder if the corporate 1 year price will be even lower.

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I just had chat with VZW rep asking about pricing, she said they are keeping it a secret. Then a Tweet came with pricing. LOL Cool story Bro!

I also asked if I could use my NE2 ($100.00) on a 1 year contract and she said "Yes I am absolutely positive! I asked everyone around me to be sure!"
Another Cool Story Bro!
I'm real happy now.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I just had chat with VZW rep asking about pricing, she said they are keeping it a secret. Then a Tweet came with pricing. LOL Cool story Bro!

I also asked if I could use my NE2 ($100.00) on a 1 year contract and she said "Yes I am absolutely positive! I asked everyone around me to be sure!"
Another Cool Story Bro!
I'm real happy now.

NE2 is not for 1 yr pricing. I don't know why she said that but they never allow it.

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
$319! Ding Ding Ding. ThunderBolt come on down! You are our next contestant on The Price Is Right!

Heck, maybe I'll check a few local stores tomorrow, and see if I can snag one.
(Not waiting in line. Last time I did that was for The Phantom Menace... :mad:)

Why would anyone lock into a 2nd year for just $70 savings?
That's less than you'll pay for a single month of smartphone service... :confused:
(I suppose that if you know that you're not going to want an upgrade for 2 years, then it would be good.)

Last edited: