imagine that, day before Tbolt release, Shooter leaked!!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I am beginning to hate VZW. will this leak keep anybody from pulling the trig on the Tbolt? It has been over a year(?) since the evo was released for sprint until we saw something comparable (the tbolt is a very updated EVO). how long do you think it will be before VZW sees the shooter/pyramid

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but I don't want to wait for a new phone anymore. Everyone I'm close to has Verizon and the 1 year price at $319.99 when BB will start to sell this for $299.99 at 2 years starting this weekend..... I'm good.

Once the new year hits, I can get whatever the best phone out is from the holidays.

sclexgs300

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The most important factor for me at least, is locking in the Unlimited 4G Data plan for $29.99. There is no way I would survive with capped data.

Maestro1#AC

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just made my decision to jump ship from webos on sprint to the Atrix on ATT, alot harder. Hopefully everything is announced by CTIA, I cannot wait on more announcements.

first ces, onlything i likes was atrix---only on att though
second, HP webos event; did not like anything.
thrid, sprints industry first event, huge flop with the echo
please CTIA give me all i need to know, can't wait anymore for announcements.

punchx

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently on sprint and very close to jumping to VZW to pick up a Thunderbolt, HOWEVER it would be silly for me not to wait another week to see what Sprint has up it's sleeve at CTIA next Tuesday. So that's what I'm going to do.

I'm very interested in seeing them roll out the Evo 3D and the Nexus 4G first. Mabye they will get me to stay??

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently on sprint and very close to jumping to VZW to pick up a Thunderbolt, HOWEVER it would be silly for me not to wait another week to see what Sprint has up it's sleeve at CTIA next Tuesday. So that's what I'm going to do.

I'm very interested in seeing them roll out the Evo 3D and the Nexus 4G first. Mabye they will get me to stay??

Good strategy. Evo two is going to be sweet. I'd have sprint right now if I wasn't on a family plan.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site

i'm on Sprint--jumping ship to VZW for the Bolt tomorrow.
i'm really curious to see what Sprint has in store at CTIA, but if it's a flop--then it's another $50 ($299) to get the Bolt (according to BB, i'd assume VZW will up their price, too)

and unless Sprint announces more rollout of Wimax, then LTE is definitely more for me.

Rich Rasp

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
The way I look at is wimax did not hit my area until 9 months after the EVO launch. And when it finally did come, it rarley received a 4g signal indoors. Now Verizon.... LTE is available in my area @ the Thunderbolt launch... Looks like WINNING to me!! duhhh

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
3D? blah, makes me dizzy. wimax? blah, i'll take LTE anyday!

thank me if you agree.

i definitely agree that 3d is absolutely ridiculously stupid on a phone. save the R&D money and use it somewhere that counts. other than the 3d it looks like a serious contender. i wonder if it will have lte since they announced they will be moving forward with LTE.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
why does it take VZW so long to get new stuff out. i cant remember any time recently were they released the top tier phone from a particular brand before other carriers.

oh wait there was one.....the Storm!!!!!!!!!!!! Fail!!!

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
3D? blah, makes me dizzy. wimax? blah, i'll take LTE anyday!

thank me if you agree.

Apparently so does Sprint, there upgrading there WiMax coverage to LTE
it probably won't be live until after Verizon launches nationwide, by then it will be too late for Sprint.

ON TOP of that, all the phones and devices coming out with Wimax, they'll be so screwed when they switch to LTE only.