03-18-2011 06:44 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    Just got my TB from Amazon Wireless today! BUT, there are ACTIVATION issues because Verizon wasn't set up to handle SIM cards. I spoke to a helpful (and apologetic) rep on the phone, and Amazon Wireless needs to get their own Technical support to contact Verizon Wireless to electronically send them the SIM numbers. AND THIS MIGHT TAKE AT LEAST 24 HRS!!!

WHAAAAAAAAT?! I am going to go pick up my phone at UPS since I missed the delivery. You saying that the phone doesn't work yet? Lovely..... Did the Amazon CSR say anything about going to a Verizon store tomorrow to see if they can do anything?
    03-18-2011 06:24 PM
    WHAAAAAAAAT?! I am going to go pick up my phone at UPS since I missed the delivery. You saying that the phone doesn't work yet? Lovely..... Did the Amazon CSR say anything about going to a Verizon store tomorrow to see if they can do anything?
    The phone turns on, but has limit functionality. The Amazon CSR said that going to a Verizon store would not help since Amazon Wireless needs to send Verizon Wireless the SIM card number "electronically" so that the paperwork is filed correctly. But maybe as more people call Amazon Wireless to activate their TBs, they will make this a top priority?
    03-18-2011 06:44 PM
77 ... 234