No 1YR Contract via BestBuy or AmazonWireless?

Ras Moke

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I reserved my TBolt from Best Buy back in early February. Been getting sporadic phone calls from them.

I've been pretty excited all day waiting for tomorrow to come.

Tonight, about 10pm, a rep. called me to confirm everything... Nice.

Right before we got off the phone, I decided to mention that I am only interested in a 1 year contract and wanted to know if that would be a problem... He told me that BB does not do 1 year contracts. If I want a 1 year, I have to go to Verizon. What a deal breaker. Now, I'm not sure what to do. I'm leaning toward canceling the BB preorder and just using the $50 giftcard I got on accessories

Also, does anyone happen to know if Verizon corporate discounts apply to equipment? Or does it only apply to phone service? I work for a Fortune 500 and definitely get a discount on the phone line. I don't imagine that applies to the actual phone, though.

Anyone?

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
It varies by company. My company gets a discount on "access" and "features" but not phones or accessories.

To find out the discounts available to you, log in to My Verizon and click on Account and then Plan. Make sure the main line is selected and look in the section lableled "Promotion details". Any discounts you're eligible for should be listed there.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've got my hospital ID badge with me ready to go so I can snag my 20% discount :)

Maybe I'll just stay in my scrubs when I go to my store. Maybe I'll get some blood and put it on my scrubs just so people will hurry up and move out of my way! RAMPAGE!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11