Storm2 TO Thunderbolt help

humper619

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
so i will be getting a thunderbolt tomorrow whats the best way to transfer all my media video sounds and ringtones to it without losing it all any program that would make this easy

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I think the easiest way would be to take the SD card out of your storm and stick it straight into your Thunderbolt. It should be able to pick up on everything. Just my opinion, though.

saabguy

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
That should work just fine. On the Storm 2 all the media data is stored on the SD card so once you put it in the Thunderbolt. Move it from you SD card to the on board memory and then replace your 32GB card after that and then transfer the media onto that SD card and Walla your done. No biggie. Ill be doing this as well due to the fact I have a Storm 2 also.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
don't think your passwords are going to transfer. For your contacts, you can use BB Desktop Manager to export your contacts to a .csv file and then import that into the google account you used to set up the Thunderbolt. The easiest way is to download Google Sync from App World and let that sync your contacts with google and will also sync your calendar. Then once you sign in on the Thunderbolt, all of the contacts will be pulled down.

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
When I go to dial a number there are alot of contacts there that go migrated over from face book. I dont want to see those, is there a way to delete those?

In my contacts I only have the ones that came over via google mail sync

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance