Love the feel of the phone.

However I got he extended battery and I am kind of torn. Huge and lots of battery but it kind of takes away from the phone.

Also can't figure out what's up with 4g... It's not picking up and I'm in Rochester ny which is an LTE area.

Can you toggle 4g on and off?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    03-17-2011 09:27 AM

apparently BMX said there was a toggle... but no one has been able to find it.
    03-17-2011 09:37 AM

However I got he extended battery and I am kind of torn. Huge and lots of battery but it kind of takes away from the phone.

Also can't figure out what's up with 4g... It's not picking up and I'm in Rochester ny which is an LTE area.

You are the THIRD user to report an issue with 4G, yet I also saw someone else post they are from Rochester and they are getting 4G (they posted an LTE speed test).

The other person has called and a ticket was opened. I'm going to call as soon as I get off my conference call but I'm tempted to go back to the store and ask for an exchange.
    03-17-2011 09:38 AM
    Can you please take some pics with the phone and post them here? I really want to see the quality of the camera. Thanks.
    03-17-2011 09:41 AM
    All future impressions should go HERE
    03-17-2011 10:05 AM

Got mine at the Victor store and it picked up the Rochester LTE network automatically.
    03-17-2011 10:09 AM
    See I'm getting 4g on and off. Let me know what you find out please.

In store and about a toggle?

03-17-2011 10:57 AM
    See I'm getting 4g on and off. Let me know what you find out please.

In store and about a toggle?

No toggle. If you're ons 4G area you get it constantly.

Sent from my "Fast Don't Lie" Thunderbolt 4G
    03-17-2011 11:14 AM
    Like Trey said, there's a sticky for first impressions there's another one for camera shots, and there's already a thread for data connectivity issues.
    03-17-2011 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD