For those that apply discounts to phones and get % off the hardware AND plans, I've just spoken to and confirmed with BBY that you CANNOT get the hardware discount applied if purchasing thru BB Mobile.

When applying my company's discount code on verizonwireless.com, for on a new customer 2yr contract the cost comes up as $199.99. Without my corp discount applied it's $249.99.

I called a local VZ store and they confirmed they would apply the discounts and match the online price (being that I'm only supposed to get those prices when purchased online).
    03-17-2011 10:51 AM
    Well a couple people ahead of me inline got the discount and so did I...Plus got the extended warranty for only 6.99 and a 99.00 deductible if I break the phone.
    03-17-2011 10:53 AM
    Well a couple people ahead of me inline got the discount and so did I...Plus got the extended warranty for only 6.99 and a 99.00 deductible if I break the phone.
    Strange. Maybe some Best Buy's are applying the discount or I spoke to someone who made it up? At either rate, I have my $50 pre order BB card that I'll just use for accessories... gonna go directly to a VZ store to get the phone since I've already got confirmation.
    03-17-2011 10:55 AM