Couldn't HTC make the back cover any harder to remove?

Atrav

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Talk about a pain in the a$$ attempting to remove the back battery cover. The sales rep couldn't do it, so I tried and I damn near broke it attempting to remove it. That's my only complaint with the phone so far. Other than that I love it.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Our guys said the same thing but have it down to a science now. Except for getting it to connect to anything. BBL with a connection hopefully.

swamp

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow even with the good credit card tip I feel like I am going to break it every time. Its also not simple to reinstall. I have to go around the entire edge snaping each tab fully into place. There must be another trick for this...

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Yep its somewhat of a pos feature. Kinda kills my plan to swap out batteries when my three hours of use are up. Take off the cover.... pry off the cover ... twig the battery out and repeat.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I believe they can. I heard that the Thunderbolt II will be so hard to open it will need a special tool ($69.99 extra) to pry it open.

But they are also in talks with Apple to figure out a way to just weld it shut.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmm I honestly thing that back cover on the thunderbolt is one of the easiest to remove. Stick your nail on the top opening and pull it towards you, comes off instantly. Unless he was sticking his hands in the wrong places to remove it, lol.