Bottom Button Light Leak?

xrussx

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I have light leak on the my button buttons when they are lite.

IMG_20110317_125954.jpg

Last edited:

bradw516

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
You can only see it if you look at it from an extreme angle. If you look at it directly, like most people are going to, you will never notice it.

xrussx

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
That is not what I am talking about, Its between the bottom black strip and the buttons. I am getting a picture.

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Also look at the bottom where the screen connects with the black pastic also light coming out of there. No angle needed to see it.

jayheartxo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd hit it with a Sharpie or some black nail polish. You know, if you wanna take a boot leg approach with your brand new 4G device. . .

My first instinct would be to hit the store with a resounding 'Hell no!' and see what they could do about it, because there's really no excuse for a wide spread defect like that. Pics of this problem on other phones would probably be helpful. It looks really annoying.

xrussx

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd hit it with a Sharpie or some black nail polish. You know, if you wanna take a boot leg approach with your brand new 4G device. . .

My first instinct would be to hit the store with a resounding 'Hell no!' and see what they could do about it, because there's really no excuse for a wide spread defect like that. Pics of this problem on other phones would probably be helpful. It looks really annoying.

Just hope when I go up there the next one isn't worse.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Yup. I'm sure they'll make it right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech