Video chat??

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Will google chat work on the thunderbolt?

I was expecting it to work with video chat but it doesn't. I was trying with another Tbolt owner. Maybe its because were both on 3g. I'm going to try on WiFi later but I don't think its going to work. I don't think the mobile version of gtalk has that ability yet.

-kesnik

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I was expecting it to but it doesn't. I was trying with another Tbolt owner. Maybe its because were both on 3g. I'm going to try on WiFi later but I don't think its going to work. I don't think the mobile version of gtalk has that ability yet.

-kesnik

Gtalk on Android does not support video

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I was expecting it to work with video chat but it doesn't. I was trying with another Tbolt owner. Maybe its because were both on 3g. I'm going to try on WiFi later but I don't think its going to work. I don't think the mobile version of gtalk has that ability yet.

-kesnik
Google chat doesn't support video chat. It does however on Honeycomb.

rkklinke

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site

-kesnik

There is google talk with video on the Xoom that works over 3G and wifi. I would think there is something similar for the thunderbolt.

augusto

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yahoo Messenger works, only problem is on the PC the video shows in tiny squares (very weird, i'm on Win7 64bit).

ooVoo sort of works better, but I can't select the front facing camera unfortunately. At one point it gave me a menu to select it, but it didn't work and the menu doesn't show up anymore.

The Verizon guy said Skype is coming, which is what I'm looking forward to. Kind of embarrassing that they release a phone with a camera for chat and it doesn't come with such an app ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance