Thunderbolt's USB drivers

wornout#AC

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
doesn't work for me

I have the same/similar problem. When I try to connect, HTCsync on my computer gives me "device driver not found". I have looked on the phone, on verizon, etc but can't find a device driver for thunderbolt. maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

elleasea

May 5, 2011
Visit site
did anyone else have trouble with this? I followed the link, downloaded the program, ran it. Plugged in the phone but I can't seem to "install driver" from the "unspecified publisher".

Briefly the HTC sync program pops up with the option to "rename" my device - but then almost immediately it ejects my phone, saying it's been disconnected.

rockula

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I connected mine to my iMac v10.6 and ihad to select "mount as disk". It mounted to my my desktop just fine. Then I went to the Music folder and drug music from my iTunes folder and droppped them in. If the folder wasn't there, I'd just create one for the artist.

I use DoubleTwist too, but I must admit... it's a nightmare and I don't understand it. All of my external HDD's mount, and I can't unmount them within the program cuz it says they are in use. It also says it will sync my iTunes playlists if I want, but I don't want ALL of them.

There may be one out there, and if so, please tell me what it is, but is there an "iTunes type" app for Mac or PC that will deal with music for Android phones. I'm surprised that it's difficult. Some people hate iTunes, but I just dont' see how that's possible! It does everything I'd ever want it to do and more. So far, managing music on my Thunderbolt has been sorta of a hassle. The old drag and drop method worked the best though. Airsync with DoubleTwist takes FOREVER and most of the time it will crash. Even after the newest update to DT that just came out.

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
YES!!! SAME DANG ISSUES, DESPITE MUCH ADVICE, FRUSTRATION, AND INSANITY (DOING THE SAME SH*T OVER AND OVER EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!)-------------I am going to attempt once more. If I have any LUCK - much needed - I will post it. Please do the same! best wishes!!

This isn't working for me. It keeps saying it can't install ADP and asks me for a CD and won't install any drivers. Anyone else having this problem? Mine didn't come with a CD so i'm not sure what to do. Thanks.

thundersome

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't connected to my computer in a long time. Just use Wifi File Explorer Pro and you can transfer media to or from your phone almost instantly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams