Weak Vibration

xcalibur1011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
anyone else disappointed with the vibration on this phone, I usually keep my phone on vibrate while at work or listening to my ipod and I hate missing important calls. that and the battery is making me want to return it.

Reactions: blitz118

jjcampnr

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a string of Blackberry devices, yes the vibration is a bit weak in comparison. Then again there are a number of things I miss from my Blackberry - but overall it's such a huge upgrade from the ancient BB OS, I'm still very happy.

anon(75289)

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty weak compared to my OG droid... But everything else is better. No way in hell I'm leaving these data speeds, and this 4.3 inch screen. Now I've played with it for 2 full days. I turned on my OG droid and got nauseous.

xcalibur1011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty weak compared to my OG droid... But everything else is better. No way in hell I'm leaving these data speeds, and this 4.3 inch screen. Now I've played with it for 2 full days. I turned on my OG droid and got nauseous.

I'm coming from an OG droid as well and vibration on it was strong I always had it in a leather case on my belt and could feel if some texted or called me. when I got the thunderbolt I can hear the vibration but can't feel it. it may seem to some as a small inconvenience because the rest of the phone makes up for it granted. but for me I feel as I have to be at def con 1 for calls or texts.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am disappointed in the vibration, too. It's barely noticeable, I missed 2 calls and my phone was next to me on the desk. I'm going to try to find an app that will help with this, give me more of a visual notification and more sound level options.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I am disappointed in the vibration, too. It's barely noticeable, I missed 2 calls and my phone was next to me on the desk. I'm going to try to find an app that will help with this, give me more of a visual notification and more sound level options.

Try NoLED. It was developed for the Galaxy S phones without the notification light. It'll allow you to put an icon on the screen to alert you of messages/emails/calls/etc. Works well if you need more of a visual indicator on your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze