Im so lost!

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm so lost I been here trying to set up my facebook, twiiter, etc but I dont know where to start, coming from iphone 4 this is totally new to me. I thought I had set up my Facebook but its on something called friendstream, I tried to get my twitter on there as well but don't know how, I dont even know what Bitbop is. love the phone but I feel like im back in Kindergarten :confused:

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
For into Android Market and download Facebook for Android. There are a lot of twitter apps to choose from. Plume is the best in my opinion.

Friendstream is a battery eater. I would stay away from it.

Reactions: lovy

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Has FB chat. You can post pics to friends wall. You can set update notification intervals.

How do you get ride of friendstream? Stop it from working? I did that and figured out thats not what I wanted and downloaded my facebook for android and twitter app.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
How do you get ride of friendstream? Stop it from working? I did that and figured out thats not what I wanted and downloaded my facebook for android and twitter app.
I don't use sense but I think you can go to settings/applications/friend stream/ clear data then force close.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
For into Android Market and download Facebook for Android. There are a lot of twitter apps to choose from. Plume is the best in my opinion.

how do i stop friend stream smh lol I sound pathetic

I went and looked back at a post that had the answer tysm:)

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

which plume do i use the free one or premium?

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
coming from BB - me too...like alice in wonderland - wandering aimlessly
Don't worry man, you'll catch on, just play and explore. I once came from Blackberry too. Heck I've been on Android for almost a year and a half and I STILL get lost in menus sometimes. But that's what in the end makes Android so great...there are so many settings and options that you can do almost anything you want. You just have to remember where "that" setting was that you experimented with.. and now want to change back. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer