It seems like some phones didn't get the update

banderbe

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
There was a lot of talk during the run up to the TBolt release that one of the reasons for delay was battery life.

Then we heard from people like BMX that an update was out and that it had been resolved.

In light of the absolutely ****ty battery life I am seeing on my phone I wonder - is it possible that not all phones got the update to resolve battery issues?

What I am seeing sounds exactly like what I was reading about when I was reading that battery life was stopping the tBolt from being released.

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
There was a lot of talk during the run up to the TBolt release that one of the reasons for delay was battery life.

Then we heard from people like BMX that an update was out and that it had been resolved.

In light of the absolutely ****ty battery life I am seeing on my phone I wonder - is it possible that not all phones got the update to resolve battery issues?

What I am seeing sounds exactly like what I was reading about when I was reading that battery life was stopping the tBolt from being released.

It's possible, I suppose. Unfortunately, battery technology has not kept up with Moore's Law like other computing hardware.

5 years ago your phone use to barely handle picture messages, but now it is a full-fledged laptop in your pocket - yet is has virtually the same battery tech as your phone did 5 years ago

Until significant improvements are made in battery technology, devices like this phone will continue to struggle with battery life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34