unlimited mobile hotspot data?

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if the free mobile hotspot data is unlimited until May or do we only get 2gb then overage charges apply? Can't seem to find the answer.

elai1108

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if the free mobile hotspot data is unlimited until May or do we only get 2gb then overage charges apply? Can't seem to find the answer.
I'm pretty sure after May 15, you have to pay to use the hot spot. I can't imagine Verizon would give away 2gb of hot spot for free every month for all TBolt users.

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
After May 15, the only option will be a 2gb plan, right? There is no plan to offer an unlimited hotspot plan, is there?

At the VZW store where i bought the phone, the display tag states (in small print of course) that the 2gb mobile hotspot plan will NOT be available for the Thunderbolt. I don't think they have a plan laid out yet.

nerdydesi

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Its confirmed that the $20/2gb plan is not eligible for 4G smartphones. The pricing is yet to be determined when the free promo expires May 15th.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
man i hope it's not limited to 2GB. think about how quickly you'd run through that using any app or browsing on LTE.

i'm real curious to know how they'll price the LTE version