Is the battery indicator accuate?

withravenoushunger

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
It seems after using it for 10-15 minutes the battery goes to half way but it will stay there for a good while even when playing games and using the internet. I can't tell if its a horrible battery or just a bad indicator. It did the same thing with my ipod.

Reactions: Chrisy

Koato

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Long press an empty section of a home screen. Select "Widgets" When the widgets appear, select "Get More HTC Widgets" at the top of the screen. The battery widget is the first choice :)

It took me awhile to get this, but its really better then going to about phone every 30mins lol

thinknate

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Long press an empty section of a home screen. Select "Widgets" When the widgets appear, select "Get More HTC Widgets" at the top of the screen. The battery widget is the first choice :)

Thanks, good tip. But side-by-side, I think I prefer the Battery Watcher widget from the market... it's easier to read, and it has Battery Usage info available when you click it.

acmorris

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Could try battery monitor widget measures battery, temp, mA, mV. Use with the battery indicator works great for my using!

Last edited:

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Similar type home page widget, but more customizable if that matters to you. Colors / battery images/ sizes / tool bar status.

HTC gives you Healt / voltage & temp.
Battery Time gives you Times.

All depends on what you like. I am not sure HTC battery widget was out when I first got my Dinc a year ago. Might be why I started using battery Time????

Koato

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Interesting thing is happening to me now, I have the phone charging and it's been at 98-99% for longer then it has been for the rest of the charge :p

maybe its struggling to keep a 100% charge while plugged in??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci