Search People App

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
On my Dinc I had an HTC App called search people. I can't find it. Has anyone else been able to located this or is it called something different now?

Is there an app in the market that will do same thing?

Thank you!!!!

adampetrasek

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Im looking for this too. i hate using "people" to find contacts and manually scrolling threw hundreds of people.

it was so easy to click the "search people" app and start typing the persons name.

anyone have any other quick and easy options?

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Whatever that app is I want it too!! All my facebook contacts are in the people widget! Too many people to go through!!

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for this too. i hate using "people" to find contacts and manually scrolling threw hundreds of people.

it was so easy to click the "search people" app and start typing the persons name.

anyone have any other quick and easy options?

Yep. Open the Dialer (Press "Phone" on the home screen) and start typing their name. For instance, to find "Matt" I press 6(MNO)2(ABC)8(TUV)8(TUV)

Reactions: delynnie

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Whatever that app is I want it too!! All my facebook contacts are in the people widget! Too many people to go through!!

You can block Facebook contacts from showing up in the list by going into People, then menu -> view. Under 'options' just uncheck Facebook and/or Facebook for HTC Sense. ;)

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Search People definitely missing on TB but it shows up in Quick Uninstall as a system app. It is still in the app drawer on my Inc. I want it back!

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Search People definitely missing on TB but it shows up in Quick Uninstall as a system app. It is still in the app drawer on my Inc. I want it back!
Never replied to my own post before but I just realized if you quick press the search button it does the same. thing as Search People making the icon unnecessary. Long press will do the same thing by voice.

Reactions: tech-chaser

tech-chaser

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Never replied to my own post before but I just realized if you quick press the search button it does the same. thing as Search People making the icon unnecessary. Long press will do the same thing by voice.
Thanks BallCoach, I was looking for an easy way to search people!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech