Please!! Help me find info on this widget!!!

Nytfemale

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Can someone please help me find this clock widget, it was a round clock that showed a semi-animated picture of current weather inside the clock? You would click on it for more info. I had it on my Samsung Fascinate that I traded in for my Thunderbolt. Andrynalane (sp?) had posted a picture of the widget on a Samsung Continuum. However, I cannot find the post for anything now. The widget/clock was smaller and very clean.
Please help!! :) I'm absolutely loving my new Thunderbolt and I would love to figure out a way to port the widget to it, IF I can find the widget. This is driving me nuts!!!! :-\

Thanks so much in advance!!
Nytfemale

p.s. I'm loving this site!!!

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
If you got it from the Android Market couldn't you just review the Apps that you had installed under "My Market Account" ?

Nytfemale

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get it in the market. I think it may have came on the Samsung pre-installed. I can't find it anywhere though. I can't quite remember. I've been through four different phones in the past six weeks trying to cure a Thunderbolt itch. lol.. That was before they finally announced when the TB was gonna be released. :p

Thanks for trying though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12