Sd Card questions

HeavyArms504

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, long time thread viewer first time poster here. I just recently got a thunderbolt and am loving it. But I have one issue, which may seem somewhat stupid to all. So i already own a 16 gb micro sd card, and am wondering is there any way i can transfer all my data from the 16 gb to the 32 gb. And if so how is it possible? Thanks in advance guys

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, long time thread viewer first time poster here. I just recently got a thunderbolt and am loving it. But I have one issue, which may seem somewhat stupid to all. So i already own a 16 gb micro sd card, and am wondering is there any way i can transfer all my data from the 16 gb to the 32 gb. And if so how is it possible? Thanks in advance guys

Yes, connect and mount your card to your computer then you can open it from your computer, select and copy all files and paste them to a file on your computer

then unmount and disconnect your phone, replace the sdcard in the phone and reconnect and mount, then copy and paste the files on your computer and paste them onto the new card.
Done and done, if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask :)

Reactions: HeavyArms504