Dropbox Download

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to download pictures on my Dropbox into my gallery, but when I tell it to download them, it gives me a notification but nothing happens.

Suggestions?

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to download pictures on my Dropbox into my gallery, but when I tell it to download them, it gives me a notification but nothing happens.

Suggestions?

They won't show up until your SD card is rescanned, either by unmounting and remounting (Booo!) or using a neat little app called SDrescan. Once you've downloaded things from your Dropbox, run SDrescan and they will appear in your gallery. Market link below:

SDrescan

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
They won't show up until your SD card is rescanned, either by unmounting and remounting (Booo!) or using a neat little app called SDrescan. Once you've downloaded things from your Dropbox, run SDrescan and they will appear in your gallery. Market link below:

SDrescan
noob question, whats a drop box? and do you recommend it ?

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

Cloud storage that you can access from any computer. Free for a couple Gigs and you can share files as well. Check out their website you will like it. I highly recommend DropBox. They also have apps for mobile phones and everything is synced on the places you install it.

Reactions: lovy

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site

Dropbox is an app that you can load on your personal computer and phone. You can also access it from a web portal. It syncs across everything. If I put a picture in my Dropbox folder on my laptop, it's instantly on my phone, and vice versa. I DEFINITELY recommend it.

Dropbox

P.S. I've seen a lot of questions from you. You're so curious and eager to learn. I LOVE it! :)

Reactions: lovy

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Dropbox is an app that you can load on your personal computer and phone. You can also access it from a web portal. It syncs across everything. If I put a picture in my Dropbox folder on my laptop, it's instantly on my phone, and vice versa. I DEFINITELY recommend it.

Dropbox

P.S. I've seen a lot of questions from you. You're so curious and eager to learn. I LOVE it! :)
Yes I am really interested coming from iphone4 I feel as if I have been set free and all of the help here is wonderful. As I learn I copy it to a Word document and go step by step, it's amazing how much you can do with a phone like this. I notice that you always answer my questions and I truly appreciate it :)

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes I am really interested coming from iphone4 I feel as if I have been set free and all of the help here is wonderful. As I learn I copy it to a Word document and go step by step, it's amazing how much you can do with a phone like this. I notice that you always answer my questions and I truly appreciate it :)

I was a noob once (and I still am where some things Android are concerned) and there were always wonderful people here (and other sites) to help me. I'm just "paying it forward" and trying to keep AndroidCentral the BEST site on the web :)

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I was a noob once (and I still am where some things Android are concerned) and there were always wonderful people here (and other sites) to help me. I'm just "paying it forward" and trying to keep AndroidCentral the BEST site on the web :)
It's very much appreciated :)

Reactions: leehblanc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon01