Need for speed shift not compatible with tb?

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought need for speed shift of the web android market a couple months ago for my DINC. Worked fine. When I tried to DL it again from the webbased android market, it won't let me and says it's not compatible with my TB. However if I go do dl from the market on my TB, it shows up but states I'd have to pay for it again. Any ideas on how to solve this?

prim8

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem.
In my research it seems they removed it from the market and then put it back up so that anyone who had bought it before had to repurchase it if they reset their phone or moved to a new one.
I'm definitely not giving EA any more money.

Reactions: flashpiti

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
EA and Gameloft both are playing that game. Removing apps after the sale so you can't re-download them again when they put them back. its pretty crappy ass business model they have going on. I can't even get the tetris I paid for let alone all of the other games.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I bought Bejeweled 2 for my G2 when I was on T-Mobile a month ago. Well, I switched to Verizon and they have a different version of the same game. Needless to say, I wrote to EA and they are either going to give me the game again or I am going to get a refund. I don't play those kinds of shady games where I buy something, but do not fully own it.

That's why I refuse to buy from Gameloft. The fact that they refuse to send the game you download to a new phone when you purchase one is robbery to me. If you own a game, it should be tied to your account forever, regardless of the device you use. I'm not going to repurchase all of my games every time I upgrade my phone. That's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv