Sound notifications resetting with reboot

QUIK_LS1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just converted over to Android (ThunderBolt) from BlackBerry and I've been noticing that each time I set my notification sound on my TB that it resets whenever I reboot it. The sound is from a soundboard app so I'm not sure if this is where the problem is or if it's an issue with this particular device or just a setting with all Android software that I need to adjust. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I'm a total newbie when it comes to Android.

Thanks for your time

eFree

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I am experiencing the exact same issue on my Thunderbolt but it only started happening recently. After the last firmware update as far as I can tell.

Jrocker23

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It was a known issue before the last update and the new update corrected it but I have noticed as well as others that for some it doesnt fix it unless you factory reset after the newest update is installed...

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Regarding personalized ringtones for different contacts (which may not be what the OP was talking about)...

Yes, I understand it was fixed in the 605.9 update. However, you may have to reset your ringtones (i.e. set another, then set it back to the original).

And... check to make sure you DO NOT have the same person LINKED to another list (Facebook?) with different ringtones. Make sure all linked listings are the same for the same linked person.

-Frank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie