Post Your Homescreens

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that's what rom I was running. I think it works on chingy's as well because he tested it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I couldn't get it to work on the Perfectstorm v1.2 last night :( I'm assuming since the notification bar was modified that's the reason. Pretty soon most ROMs will have this option baked in.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
62da3983-f1be-f77a.jpg

Sent From My ThunderBOLT
Hi is there a way to change your icon bar (the top part) to the one you have or something similar without rooting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Not that I know of, sorry =/

Not you too?! I tried it, didn't like it. Lagged and just way too much going on for me. I like my screens simple. =)

No lag here, I bought it for my Galaxy Tab and tired it on the Bolt and it hasn't come off. Just a different look and feel which I like change.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Not that I know of, sorry =/

Not you too?! I tried it, didn't like it. Lagged and just way too much going on for me. I like my screens simple. =)

I had a slight bit of lag flipping screens but I stopped using it because it seemed like it was raping my battery. Definitely get better battery life on launcher pro.

Subliminal

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I think that's Launcher Pro. It's integrated into the ROM I'm running (VirusRom 3.1)

Honestly, though I think Launcher Pro works regardless of root...can't really say for sure, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan