ADW launcher
snap20110324_225241-1.png

Extended Controls
Sports Tap

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded it from the market but how do I use the custom icons? I need to downlaod them from the link he posted?:-[

Just download the icon he provided then move them to your sdcard. Once on the card from your phone add a widget to your screen and select the smallest sized desktop visualizer and it will be added to your home screen. The press on the icon and you have to select which icon you want to use and what app you want open when selected. If you have any problems or have more question feel free to ask.

Reactions: Chilly818

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Just download the icon he provided then move them to your sdcard. Once on the card from your phone add a widget to your screen and select the smallest sized desktop visualizer and it will be added to your home screen. The press on the icon and you have to select which icon you want to use and what app you want open when selected. If you have any problems or have more question feel free to ask.
Thanks a lot! I will try this out.
got the virusrom on here
im really liking it

3nOyr.png

looking cool.

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't taken too much time customizing mine. Still trying to decide on a couple of things to do, and choose between a couple of widgets. On my X I had a big 2x4 pic of my wife and kids on the main page, but these HTC widgets are so damned big I'm having a hard time finding room for pics!

The first picture is the far left screen, moving to the right.

screen1wl.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

screen2ev.jpg
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

screen3eb.jpg

screen4rd.jpg

screen5b.jpg

screen6.jpg

screen7o.jpg

I took these pictures with my XOOM, and cut the size to 50% then cropped them. I think they turned out good!

how do you make "favorites" smaller as it appears here?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz