Post Your Homescreens

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Honestly, right now, its not for beginners. People are still trying to find easier ways to root but unless you are familiar with adb and sdk or feel comfortable with learning it, I say hold out until a one clock root method is found.

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, right now, its not for beginners. People are still trying to find easier ways to root but unless you are familiar with adb and sdk or feel comfortable with learning it, I say hold out until a one clock root method is found.

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

Maybe I will let that person do it for me then, the one you recommended in the other thread? Once he/she does that, how would I go about customizing my screen to look like some of the ones in this thread?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
New homescreen with a little taste of my new rom..
tb2a.jpg
tb1pg.jpg
tb3m.jpg

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Screen backgrounds

These all look like static graphics for the backgrounds. Anybody know of a way to set a live webcam for the background?

jedoles

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
New to Android phones. Just switched over from a BB Storm 1. Spent quite a bit of time today messing around with my home screen, changing things around. Lemme know what you think!

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
New to Android phones. Just switched over from a BB Storm 1. Spent quite a bit of time today messing around with my home screen, changing things around. Lemme know what you think!

OMG, you cracked the screen... lol
That would give me a heart attack every time i looked at it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet