I took a call and when I hung up the clock and weather was off my home screen. I was using the Verizon factory default and prefer it BUT I want the weather and clock feature back. I have about lost my mind trying to figure out what I did, how to fix it and how to avoid doing it again! Any ideas?
    03-21-2011 06:26 PM
    I took a call and when I hung up the clock and weather was off my home screen. I was using the Verizon factory default and prefer it BUT I want the weather and clock feature back. I have about lost my mind trying to figure out what I did, how to fix it and how to avoid doing it again! Any ideas?
    I'm not sure what you did, but long press on the screen you want the clock on, then press Widget>Clock and scroll through to the clock you want.
    03-21-2011 06:29 PM
    Long press on home screen, add widget...look for the clock one. Done.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    03-21-2011 06:30 PM
    Go to Home Scr4een

Tap Personalize (pallette & paint brush) in the lower right corner of the screen

Tap widget

Tap clock

Slide over to Number 3 (is that the one you want?) It's kind of slippery

Tap select

Tap Current Location

Check full-sreen animation if you like the clouds, raindrops, etc, but don't mind the loss in battery life

That should do it.
    ddsdavid likes this.
    03-21-2011 06:33 PM
    robrecht, Thank you. I actually did everything you said before BUT did not realize you could slide the clock to get the different types-that was what was driving me nuts. Now if I only knew how I lost them while I as talking on the phone???
    03-21-2011 07:09 PM
    My best guess is that you inadvertantly pressed on the clock and slid it to the lower right corner of the screen, which is marked as "Remove" with a garbage can icon. Glad to help.
    03-21-2011 07:33 PM
    I lost mine also, what did u do to get it back? Thank u
    06-04-2012 11:24 PM
    You could download fancy widgets. It will give you weather and clock.

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.
    06-04-2012 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD